Learn About Us
Goals and Purposes of FIUGA
The foundation pursues a range of activities, often in collaboration with other organizations. These include supporting:
- Educational programs throughout the world
- Research and educational grants that advance the understanding of urogynecology and treatment of pelvic floor disorders
- Scholarships for the study of the specialty of urogynecology
- Assisting in the development of urogynecology throughout the world
- Other activities that the Board of FIUGA may decide would advance the understanding of urogynecologic issues and treatment of female pelvic floor disorders including but not limited to being involved in supporting education training and one of the first fellowships in Africa (outside of S. Africa) in urogynecology.