2021 Virtual FIUGA Walk/Run for Pelvic Floor Disorders
Join us for our 2nd Virtual FIUGA Fun Walk/Run for Pelvic Floor Disorders to raise awareness of pelvic floor disorders and funds to train urogynecology specialists in regions with a high incidence of pelvic floor disorders but no established urogynecology subspecialty.
This virtual event will be held June 21-27, 2021, coinciding with World Continence Week.
It’s easy to participate!
- COMMIT – to participate and help us in raising awareness of pelvic floor disorders and funds to train urogynecology specialists!
- REGISTER – Your small entry fee supports FIUGA in training qualified physicians in the subspecialty of urogynecology and establishing the subspecialty in areas of great need.
- SCHEDULE – Pick a date during the week of June 21-28 to carry out your walk or run.
- INCREASE – your impact by becoming a FIUGA Peer Fundraiser. Set up your personal fundraising website in just a few easy steps here. Then, share your personal fundraising page with your friends, family, colleagues, even patients, who then donate to FIUGA in support of your effort.
- DO & SHARE – Share pictures of you on your walk or run on social media with the hashtags #FIUGAWalkRunforPFD.
Funds raised will support the work of the Foundation for International Urogynecological Assistance (FIUGA) in establishing urogynecology fellowship programs to train physicians in the subspecialty so that women with pelvic floor disorders can receive the treatment and care they need.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.